Rhythmsports OUTDOOR is a FACT! From Tuesday you can train again!
Stay put Rhythmsports is opening its OUTDOOR GYM on May 12, 2020! We are putting behind the terrible news that gyms must remain closed until 1 September and invest all our energy into offering fitness and group lessons in our new outdoor area! Want to know more? Then continue to read this newsletter!
Reservations are required for both fitness and group lessons. This is so that we can guarantee the 1.5 meter distance for everyone according to the guidelines of the RIVM.
Which conditions do we apply?
- Reservations can ONLY be made by telephone on 070 322 0168
- You can book a maximum of 1 hour per day
- You can book for a maximum of 1 day in advance
- You must cancel your reservation at least 1 hour prior to your reservation in case you are prevented from coming.
- In case you are absent at the time of your reservations, your reservation will expire as of 5 minutes after the start time. So be on time!
- Reservations are ALWAYS subject to weather forecast (and therefore whether we are open).
- You cannot check in earlier than the start time of your reservation
- You are obliged to leave the Rhythmsports Outdoor areas before the end of your reservation.
Outdoor Group Lessons
We are going to introduce Outdoor Group lessons!
On our regular schedule (on the website and in the app) you will find all the lessons we are going to provide at Rhythmsports Outdoor! Classes include the popular; Rhythmboxing, Zumba, BBB, Yoga and A LOT MORE!
Because the lessons will be given in and around the sports club, different meeting places have been devised. Make sure to inquire or be aware of this when booking for a lesson!
To guarantee the hygiene, safety and flow of the Outdoor Lessons, a number of rules apply:
- Reservations are required.
- You check in with the instructor.
- Do NOT arrive TOO early, maximum 5 minutes before the start.
- Leave on time after the lesson ends.
- Keep your distance from your instructor and other participants.
- Clean the equipment you made use of after the class.
The best and most beautiful of our fitness equipment will be OUTSIDE as of May 12th.
You heard it right .. You can go all out again on our Hammer Strength in the open air! Every day we shall put the equipment and attributes from the Free Weight Zone and Cardio outside for you in the parking lot!
The parking lot will be completely screened on both sides, so you don’t have to be afraid of being watched during training! Of course, the Outdoor Fitness is only accessible by members and staff of Rhythmsports and only through reservations. This way we keep the familiar club feeling we normally have!
A number of rules have been implemented to ensure hygiene, safety and flow in the Outdoor Fitness:
You are obliged to bring your own towel and to use it on seating surfaces, backrests and mats.
You can exercise together, provided you keep 1.5 meters away from each other. (Spotting, supporting, etc. is therefore not allowed)
The grass mats indicate the 1.5 meter distance. This means that 1 person per mat is allowed.
You are required to clean every device and attribute after use. Think of seating surfaces, backrests, handles and mats.
All previous measures that we have taken, such as disinfecting hands upon entry, not giving hands, etc. will of course continue to be applicable.
Location and opening hours
Rhythmsports Outdoor will be set up on and around Rhythmsports Club Ypenburg. Of course, all members of both Rhythmsports locations are welcome, even if you have a subscription where you normally do not have access to Rhythmsports Ypenburg!
The opening hours of Rhythmsports Outdoor are as follows:
Monday to Friday from 07:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
PAY ATTENTION! THE OPENING TIMES ABOVE ARE ALWAYS SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS!
As you may well understand, the Outdoor Fitness and Lessons cannot take place during rain or other bad weather conditions. Whether we are open is therefore very dependent on the weather forecast.
We will keep a close watch on the weather forecast and communicate the possible opening hours every day – via our website and app. You are responsible for being aware of our opening hours. Check it out before Tuesday on: httplink
Also keep in mind that there will be fewer parking availabilities when you come by car and the usual bicycle shed is closed to the gym.
Policy around reception and other facilities
The reception is always open during opening hours but is only accessible at the sliding window. You can come here to check in for the Outdoor Fitness, but you can also extend your subscription, for example.
There is no access to changing rooms, toilets and lockers. The means you cannot fill your water bottle. It is still not allowed to bring coats and bags into the (outdoor) room. So, keep this in mind when you leave home and bring enough water for during your training session.
For all your questions regarding this newsletter, we have an F.A.Q. lined up. You can easily read all questions and answers here! If you still have questions after reading the F.A.Q, send your question via WhatsApp (+31 6 27204807) or to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call 070 322 0168 as of Monday 7:00 a.m. !
- Can I also book multiple classes in 1 evening?
You have to leave the training site after your class. At the start of the next class you can ask the reception if there is still room. (Max 2 classes a day)
So you cannot make a reservation for 2 lessons at the same time.
- Do the 30 min lessons also count as 1 lesson?
Yes, this also counts as 1 lesson.
- Can I also book 2 hours in a row for the Outdoor fitness? My training lasts longer than 1 hour.
Because we want to offer all our members the opportunity to train, we use a maximum of 1 hour of training. After your training you have to leave the training site, after that you can inform at the reception if there is a place available for the next hour.
- What happens if I don’t show up when booking?
When this has happened 2 times, we can unfortunately not accept a reservation for you. We want to offer everyone the opportunity to come and train and we will not succeed if all reservations do not show up unannounced.
- Can I still enter if I am late for my reservation (both fitness and class)?
No, unfortunately this is not possible. 5 minutes after the start time, we can and must give your spot away to someone else.
- How do I know where my class will take place, normally I follow Yoga for example?
When booking your lesson by phone, you will hear all the details about your classes.
- I just canceled my subscription but would like to exercise at Rhythmsports Outdoor. Can I reverse my cancellation without registration costs?
Yes, that is possible. We can arrange this for you at the reception.
- My prepaid subscription has expired during this period, can I use Rhythmsports Outdoor gym?
The period that you still have as a credit from us will then start immediately.
- How do I know when Rhythmsports Outdoor is open?
Our regular opening hours are from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm & Sat / Sun from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
If the day of your reservation is a rainy day, Rhythmsports Outdoor will not be open. Every day you will be able to check for the current opening hours by clicking on the button provided on the website. We update the announcement based on the weather forecasts.
- I used to be a member at Rhythmsports but would like to train at Rhythmsports Outdoor, can I register?
Yes, that is possible. Call the reception (070-3220168) to make an appointment.